Managing a project can be a daunting task, especially when there are multiple moving pieces and multiple parties involved. However, WFRPC has been overseeing a variety of projects for five decades now, so we are able to manage any project to ensure it goes smoothly. We are able to communicate and coordinate with all parties involved, work to keep the project on the specified timeline, host community meetings, conduct surveys, write reports and handle a plethora of other tasks involved in managing your projects. County and municipal agencies can contract with WFRPC for project management services without going through an RFP process.
Take a look at some of the projects we’ve recently managed:
- Downtown Pensacola Technology Campus EDA Grant
- Town of Jay Former Livestock Market Project
- Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP)
- Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC)
- Shelter in Place
- Hazard Analysis
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) planning services support
- Regional Domestic Security Task Force (RDSTF) support
If you plan to start Viagra treatment, consult with your doctor first and read this link.