- Match riders in carpool or vanpool groups upon request.
- Pay Emergency Ride Home provider in a timely manner when billed.
- Meet on-site at the request of employer to help promote the programs to employees.
- Provide ERHP providers with the names of the registered (and qualified) participants.
Commuters (Riders/Employees) will:
- Live and/or work in service area of rideOn.
- Register. Only registered rideOn participants are eligible for ERHP.
- Notify rideOn immediately of any change in address, employment, or mode of transportation.
- Use alternate mode of transportation a minimum of three days per week. Bicycle/pedestrian participants may use ERHP for severe inclement weather.
- Use ERHP only on a day that the alternate mode of transportation was used to get to work.
- Call an approved provider when needing a ride and refer to ERHP when requesting pick-up.
- Turn in ERHP voucher to transportation provider upon pick-up from workplace.
Emergency Ride Home Transportation Provider will:
- Provide one-way transportation from work site to car or home. One emergency-related interim destination (such as to retrieve a child from a daycare facility) is acceptable and will be paid for by rideOn. Any additional destinations will be at the cost of the participant/rider.
- Arrive for pick up in a reasonable amount of time and not add additional pick-up or drop-off of riders during the trip.
- Bill rideOn with an itemized list of trips taken.
- Provide rideOn with the voucher turned in by commuter.
Employer (when applicable) will:
- Work with rideOn to make program available to all interested employees.
- Provide rideOn with names, addresses, and other basic information on vanpool and carpool participants (as required on needs survey).
- Update participant list with each new addition or deletion.
Emergency Rides Home may not be used for:
- Rides to work.
- Scheduled medical/dental appointments or non-emergency trips home.
- Scheduled overtime or overtime requested by commuter.
- Business travel, personal errands, trips during work hours, or leisure trips.
- Trips originating from places other than workplace on file with rideOn.
If you plan to start Viagra treatment, consult with your doctor first and read this link.