Partnership for Community Programs, Inc. (PCP) is a qualified 501(c)3 non-profit corporation and is the non-profit arm of the West Florida Regional Planning Council. The vision of PCP is to build collaborative relationships with governments, agencies, and organizations in the seven counties that make up our region: Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes, Washington, and Bay. Together, we can fulfill our purpose of improving the quality of life in northwest Florida through informed decision-making and problem solving. Services PCP provides include:
- Researching public and private sources of funding
- Building additional partnerships
- Organizing a grant or loan project team
- Writing a grant or loan proposal (team approach)
- Coordinating and administering grants/loans
- Documenting and reporting for grants/loans
For more information about PCP, please contact staff at 850-332-7976.