The Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) is a blueprint for maintaining and enhancing the regional transportation system. The LRTP identifies roadway, transit, bicycle and pedestrian, intelligent transportation systems (ITS), and other improvements needed over the next 25 years. Developing the LRTP is a collaborative effort between the public, local governments, and state and federal partners. Over the course of the study, the TPO will examine future transportation needs of the region and determine how to best address those needs. The LRTP includes a Needs Plan and a Cost Feasible Plan. The Needs Plan, as its name implies, is a plan that identifies all of the transportation projects necessary to meet future demands. The Needs Plan is reviewed and prioritized. The prioritized projects are included in the Cost Feasible Plan based on anticipated funding. Currently, forecasted revenues will not fund all identified projects.
Please contact Project Manager, Jill Lavender for more information.
- 2040 LRTP Final Report (Adopted February 16, 2017)
- 2040 Final Summary Flyer
- 2040 Plan Survey
- Okaloosa-Walton 2040 Goals and Objectives Technical Report (adopted April 21, 2016)
- 2040 Forecast Deficiencies Map
- 2040 Evaluation Criteria Technical Report (Adopted August 11, 2016)
- Adopted 2040 Needs Plan
- Adopted 2040 Needs Plan Map (Adopted August 11, 2016)
- 2040 Needs Assessment Technical Report
- Financial Resources Technical Report (adopted June 16, 2016)
- 2040 LRTP Cost Feasible Plan (Adopted February 16, 2017)
- Okaloosa-Walton TPO Congestion Management Process Plan
- Northwest Florida Regional Planning Model Model Validation Report
- Northwest Florida Regional Planning Model Socio-economic Data Development
If you plan to start Viagra treatment, consult with your doctor first and read this link.