The Florida Division of Emergency Management, Division of Community Planning and Department of Transportation, in coordination with the WFRPC, have developed the Florida Statewide Regional Evacuation Study Program for the West Florida Region. This report updates the region’s evacuation population estimates, evacuation clearance times and public shelter demands. Originally released on October 5, 2010, the study covers Bay, Escambia, Holmes, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Walton and Washington counties and their respective municipalities, and is updated as needed.
- Volume 1: Technical Data Report
- Volume 2: Regional Behavioral Analysis (PDF)
- Volume 3: Regional Behavioral Survey Report (PDF)
- Volume 4: Evacuation Transportation Analysis (PDF) (Updated 2015) (2010 Version)
- Volume 5: Evacuation Transportation Supplemental Data Report (PDF) (Updated 2015) (2010 Version)
- Volume 6: Emergency Management Evacuation Toolkit
- Volume 7: Storm Tide Atlas
- Volume 8: Methodology and Support Documentation (PDF)
- Volume 9: Depth Analysis Atlas
- Volume 10: Directional Atlas
If you plan to start Viagra treatment, consult with your doctor first and read this link.