- Environmental Quality of the Pensacola Bay System: Retrospective Review for Future Resource Management and Rehabilitation
Lewis, Michael, J. Taylor Kirschenfeld, and Traci Goodhart. Environmental Quality of the Pensacola Bay System: Retrospective Review for Future Resource Management and Rehabilitation. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Gulf Breeze, FL, EPA/600/R-16/169, 2016
- Pensacola Bay Watershed Plan Final (2014)
- Perdido Bay Watershed Plan Final (2014)
- 2005 PENSACOLA BAY WATERSHED MANAGEMENT PLAN
- Bayou Texar Repair Kit
- Gulf Estuary Programs
- The Ecological Condition of the Pensacola Bay System (May 2005) A State of the Bay report by John Macauley (office of Research and Development, US EPA), Lisa Smith and Barbara Ruth (FL. Department of Environmental Protection).
- Estimating and Projecting Impervious Cover in the Southeastern United States
by Linda R. Exum, Sandra L. Bird, James Harrison and Christine A. Perkins
PPBEP Restore Estuary Intro Presentation
(November 1, 2017) Amy Newbold, the RESTORE Projects Manager at EPA Gulf of Mexico Program, presented an overview of the Pensacola and Perdido Bays Estuary Program (PPBEP) grant and elements of an estuary program.
- Estuary Program Presentation
(November 1, 2017) Chips Kirschenfeld, Technical Advisory Committee Chairman, presented an overview of the Pensacola and Perdido Bays Estuary Program (PPBEP), expected outcomes and goals, and next steps.
Authors may vary. BARC and West Florida Regional Planning Council do not necessarily control any facts, views, or other components of documents provided at this site.
If you plan to start Viagra treatment, consult with your doctor first and read this link.