WFRPC, in conjunction with ten other regional planning councils in the state of Florida, identified strategies to expand and diversify Florida’s energy sources in an effort to secure our future and to reduce dependency on foreign sources. In addition to benefitting Florida’s (and the nation’s) environmental health and energy security, these programs boost our economy by creating domestic jobs.
The detailed study considered many aspects of energy, including:
1. Public attitudes about energy costs
2. Tolerance of alternative choices
3. Energy issues that are specific to Florida
4. Potential supply disruptions
5. Strategies to guide our state’s energy future
6. Strategies to create and retain jobs
For a copy of the full report, click here.
If you plan to start Viagra treatment, consult with your doctor first and read this link.