The West Florida Regional Planning Council strives to educate local residents and visitors about the current air quality and steps that can be taken to preserve it. WFRPC is dedicated to ensuring that the public has a full understanding of our air quality and works to distribute this information through community outreach.
For more information about our air quality, please explore the links below:
- EPA Final Rule Ozone Standard
- Local Government Coalition Ozone Letter 3-17-15
- West Florida Air Quality Monitoring Sites Map
- 2014 Attainment Status – Ozone NAAQS
- Today’s Air Quality Index and Forecast
- Overview of the EPA’s Nov. 2014 Proposal to Update the AQ Standards for Ground Level Ozone
- Environmental Protection Agency – Ground Level Ozone
- FDEP – Multiple Site Ozone and Particle Pollution Data
- PERCH Air Quality Study – Executive Summary
- PERCH Air Quality Study – Phase I
If you plan to start Viagra treatment, consult with your doctor first and read this link.