The Fourth Annual Northwest Florida Brownfield Redevelopment Forum will be held Thursday, June 16th at the Santa Rosa County Auditorium. The Florida Department of Environmental Protection’s Northwest District, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, and the West Florida and Apalachee Regional Planning Councils invite local governments, investors, developers, and other interested parties to learn about Florida’s Brownfield Redevelopment Program.
- Tom Lewis-Alissa Meyers-Robert Volpe – Designating a Brownfield –City of Tallahassee South Monroe Corridor
- Kim Walker – Brownfield 101
- Julie Conley-Narayanan Raghupathi – Lloyd Interchange Brownfield District
- Joe Ullo – 2016 Legislative Session Recap and Rulemaking Update
- Chris Rietow – Florida Regional Planning Councils
- Barbara Alfano – EPA Grant Opportunities and Grant Writing Tips
- Austin Mount – WFRPC Brownfield Presentation
- Andrew Lawn – Brownfields Success Story and FBA Association Benefits
The brownfield program facilitates redevelopment and job creation by empowering communities, local governments, and other stakeholders to work together to assess, clean up and reuse properties that may have been previously impacted by pollutants.
There were FBPE-approved professional development hours available for attending the brownfield redevelopment forum.
For more information on the Brownfield program, please contact:
(850) 332-7976 x 245