The Third Emerald Coast Transportation Symposium will be held November 12 and 13 at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort near Destin. The Transportation Symposium provides a forum for leadership in transportation by enhancing cross-organization collaboration, developing lasting local and regional partnerships, sharing best practices, and giving innovators a platform to inspire others. This year’s event will bring together professionals and policy-makers to openly discuss ways in which our transportation system can be updated to meet the 21st century economic and environmental realities.
Keynote speakers and panelists for the event include:
- FDOT Secretary Jim Boxold, delivering the symposium kick-off address
- Dr. Jim Johnson, profiled by Fast Company Magazine as “a geographer with a PhD, a professor with an endowed chair at a leading business school, an expert on poverty, and a tireless activist for social justice”
- Dan Burden, director of innovation and inspiration at Blue Zones
- James Mazzuto, director of Make It Right Solar
- Diane Gutierrez-Scaccetti, executive director of Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise.
Speaker bios and a draft program with descriptions of panels and keynotes are available on the event web site.
The two-day event is hosted by the West Florida Regional Planning Council, Northwest Florida Regional Transportation Planning Organization and the Bay, Gulf, Holmes, Washington Regional Transportation Partnership. Registration is $200 and available online until October 15 (afterwards late registration fees take effect).
For more information, visit www.transportationsymposium.org or call 800-226-8914, extension 204.
If you plan to start Viagra treatment, consult with your doctor first and read this link.